50 Million User $5000 Contest
- Status: Closed
- Preis: $1000
- Einträge eingereicht: 205
- Gewinner: momobimo
Kurzbeschreibung des Wettbewerbs
Win your share of $5,000
Freelancer is celebrating 50 Million users and wants you to share in the festivities. What do you have to do?
To be considered for the giveaway, you need to submit two short videos.
This is the most important video and is the one being judged for the competition. We want to
demonstrate to the world how Freelancer.com gives rise to the best work on the planet. So the
purpose is to show off your best work.
Here are the basic creative guidelines (technical guidelines can be found at the end of the
1) No more than 10-15 seconds.
2) The Freelancer logo must appear at the very beginning and very end of the video. We’d
love to see you get creative with this. Since this video is all about the work, think of creative
ways to display the logo using your work.
For example: if you’re showcasing a mug you’ve designed, lift the mug to reveal the
Freelancer logo underneath. Or zoom in on a piece of written content you’re
showcasing to reveal a Freelancer watermark.
Helpful Hint: A Freelancer logo shaved into your head won’t cut it this time. Nor will a
hundred people in Freelancer t-shirts holding a Freelancer banner. This time, it’s all
about the work.
(see 50 Million Video Storyboard [login to view URL])
3) In the same video, tell us who you are, what you do, and a quick line about how
Freelancer has changed your life.
(no more than 8 seconds)
I’m John and I’m a graphic designer. Freelancer has allowed me to work for
myself and spend more time with my family.
I’m Karen and I’m an app developer. Freelancer lets me work on jobs I wouldn’t
normally be able to in my country.
Voice-overs are OK, as long as we get to see your lovely faces too. After all, it’s because
of you that we’ve reached this incredible milestone.
4) Show us your best work. If it’s a website, show us on a computer. If it’s a mobile app,
show it on a phone. If it’s a design, illustration, or animation, display it the best way you
can. Remember this is a great way to promote yourself and the amazing work you
This video is for supplemental information we may use in our sizzle reel if your first video makes
it through judging.
This second video is all about you. So tell us your story. No need for the logo or fancy editing.
Just film yourself talking to the camera, answering the following questions:(see YOUR STORY
video [login to view URL])
1) What do you do? “Hi I’m <insert name here> and I’m a <insert profession here>...”
2) How long have you been using Freelancer? “I’ve been using Freelancer for…”
3) Why do you use Freelancer? “I use Freelancer because…”
4) Your message to Freelancer? “Congratulations on 50 Million users!” Or a simple “Thanks, Freelancer” … Keep it short and sweet.
○ Videos should be 16x9 (landscape) and 1080p HD, 30 frames/sec
○ File Formats: mp4 or mov at h.264 compression
○ Use a microphone when recording your dialogue, otherwise choose a quiet
location to do your recording.
○ NO Music or Sound FX please, the winning videos will be edited together with
our own music and sound fx.
What’s in it for me?
The best video will receive $1000, and if we use your video in our Around the World in 50 Million Users sizzle reel, you’ll get $100.
Thanks for making Freelancer.com the world's largest freelancer marketplace.
Feedback vom Arbeitgeber
“Amazing - excellent, high quality work and video.”
Top-Einträge für diesen Wettbewerb