Design a Logo, Avatar, and Signature for My Blog!
- Status: Closed
- Preis: $90
- Einträge eingereicht: 24
- Gewinner: Kathytai
Kurzbeschreibung des Wettbewerbs
This contest is a request for three (3) graphic items. Please read carefully. If it takes 2 seconds for you to make it on Canva, you won't win, because I can do that myself and I want something nicer so that's why I'm offering good prize money!
(1) I need a new logo for my blog, which will serve as the HEADER for the website. I'd like the logo/header to reflect the content of the blog, which is about SOLO TRAVEL.
Please DO NOT submit an image that is a basic jar of flowers with "Tenacious Gracious" written on it. That is not an appropriate logo or header for my blog.
The logo MUST have the following features:
- Use my signature colour (#ee8e6e) plus black, white, or grey
- Say the name of my blog: Tenacious Gracious
- Look hand-drawn, sketched, watercolour painted, vintage or otherwise not corporate or flashy or modern or industrial. THIS IS IMPORTANT!!! Again - nothing industrial or corporate or that looks like a cheap valentine's card.
- A white background
- I like flowers, travel, writing, anything vintage or hippie or from the 1970s.
(2) I would also like a smaller logo in a circle or square to use as an avatar or an Instagram profile photo. It could just show TG or an icon that matches the logo. Very simple but clear, because it will be small so it has to be clear what it is with very little detail.
(3) I'd like a little image of a signature to go under my About Me sidebar widget. It should just say Grace; and should look like handwriting. I'm a super messy writer, so it should look like it was scrawled by someone with really bad penmanship! Best if you use a font that looks like hand-printing.
I have attached a copy of my current logo, which I really like because it is light and airy and I like the flowers and the old-school font on the words. I am seeking to change it because it is too wide horizontally and I don't own the design of the flowers.
PLEASE HELP ME with these simple design items. They don't need to be complex but they need to be pretty and natural.
Feedback vom Arbeitgeber
“Great designer! She read the details in my brief and delivered what I asked for. She was also very creative and came up with good ideas and gave me options to choose from. She was very prompt to respond and pleasant to work with. I would hire her again!”