ActionScript is a scripting language developed by Adobe, used for the creation of websites and applications around the world. The language is primarily used to create web-based applications and animation sequences that can be displayed in a browser. Any project created with Flash or Flex will also be called an ActionScript application. The language is versatile and allows for a variety of effects, from movies to animated games, to content such as interactive menus, banner ads, and others.
An ActionScript Developer can help bring a client's vision to life. They will work closely with them to design innovative user experiences and configure applications from a basic server through to complex web-based interactivity over the internet as well as office intranets.
Here's some projects our expert ActionScript Developers made real:
- Interactive animation games for webpages
- Create operation rules and generate receipts
- Decompilation of Adobe Flash files
- Viewing and recording flash files within help files
- Transform Flash Player online booklets into other formats
- Making small fixes in Starling, Flash Actionscript, and Adobe Air app for non-native iOS operating systems
- Scripting in Adobe Illustrator
If you have something in mind that could benefit from being created with Actionscript, then find an expert ActionScript Developer on Freelancer.com who can help you bring your project to life! With an expansive list of completed projects emphasizing all kinds of different features and effects that the language can provide, Freelancer.com is your go-to resource to find the perfect developer who will get your project done right!Von 19,274 Bewertungen, bewerten Kunden unsere ActionScript Developers 4.9 von 5 Sternen.
ActionScript Developers anheuern