Optical Character Recognition, or OCR, is the process of recognising text within images and digital documents in order to transform it into a machine-readable format. An OCR Developer, therefore, works to build software to recognise text from within an image or document. This can be extremely useful when it comes to recognising text from a range of documents, such as bank checks, photos and other files, allowing quick and easy data collection and management, as well as data extraction for a range of purposes.
Here’s some projects that our Expert OCR Developers have made real:
- Our developers have designed and developed software to automate the input of data from external websites
- We’ve created programs to extract phone numbers from images
- We’ve developed websites that use Barcode processing alongside OCR technology to automatically recognise objects
- Our developers were able to create an app using AI/ML technologies which could recognise licence plates on a mobile phone
- We’ve used Python along with Pytesseract OCR library to create scripts that even automate websites
Our clients trust our developers to find the best possible solution for their projects using OCR technologies. From complex deployments to simple scripts, our team of experts is ready to take on any challenge. So if you need help automating input or extracting text from images or documents, why not get in touch with us via Freelancer.com today and see what our expert OCR developers can do for you?Von 31,182 Bewertungen, bewerten Kunden unsere OCR Developers 4.9 von 5 Sternen.
OCR Developers anheuern
Use of OCR to extract information from offline and convert to digital. Then the digital contract must be updated in the CMS (CMS information to be provided later)