Are you looking for help expressing yourself through powerful words, metaphors, and emotive experiences? Poets offer an amazing way to bring together memories, thoughts, and feelings in a way that finds the optimal balance between beauty, poise, and power.
By just one form of creative expression a Poet can move your audience in powerful ways. They are experts in the craft of forming new connections between seemingly disparate ideas and bringing that to life in fresh, beautiful language that everyone can understand. They come from all walks of life to provide top tier work for clients like you.
Here's some projects that our expert Poets made real:
- Writing of poems based on two writings that were not originally structured as poetry
- Composition of English poetry with experience in the language
- Crafting of personal poetry to celebrate a special occasion
- Assistance with writing an Urdu poem in Roman Urdu letters
- Writing of an English poem or song based on lines provided by the client
- Crafting of a Urdu Gazal and a Kawali poetry based on client instructions
- Compiling of 10 poems written in the Urdu language and Roman Urdu script
Freelancer experts offer a range of high quality Poet services on our platform. We specialize in lining up experienced professionals who are capable of delivering work that exceeds your expectations. Have an idea for your own project? Create one today here at Freelancer.com and review the portfolios of the many poets available from our expert pool!Von 8,646 Bewertungen, bewerten Kunden unsere Poets 4.94 von 5 Sternen.
As an aspirational poet, I've compiled a poetry book focusing on social issues, love, trauma, and personal growth. This book, with over 100 pages, needs an insightful review that will help to convey its core themes to potential readers. I require input from someone capable of dissecting nuances and vividly explaining the emotional terrain transcribed within my pages. The ideal reviewer should be: • Experienced in reviewing long-form, thematic poetry. • Skilled in identifying and elucidating core themes in written works. • Capable of giving constructive criticism and pointing out areas for possible improvement. • Strong understanding of social issues, trauma, love, and personal growth themes in literature.