RFID (Radio-frequency identification) Jobs
RFID (Radio-frequency identification) is a contactless technology that uses radio waves to send and receive data between the scanning device and tags equipped with a microchip that stores information. An RFID Expert can help develop an inventory system, automate data collection, and track assets in an efficient manner. It improves accuracy, reduces manual labor costs, and enables more data to be collected in less time.
Here's some projects that our RFIDs Experts made real:
- Developing secure authentication systems using RFID technologies
- Crafting innovative mobile applications to access information via NFC technology
- Designing powerful integrations to data commerce software, like Magento
- Identifying communication frequencies using specialized simulation software
- Building web applications to collect patient data with RFID technology
- Coding efficient Arduino sketches for various RFIDs and NFCs
- Modelling computation networks via Longley–Rice algorithm for radio coverage estimation
Whether it's automating a data-driven process or making authentication systems more secure, our experts are always up to the task in creating great solutions that utilize the power of radio frequencies. We invite your organization to post your own project on Freelancer.com and hire a competent RFID Expert who can provide tailored solutions for your specific needs.Von 2,232 Bewertungen, bewerten Kunden unsere RFID Experts 4.89 von 5 Sternen.
RFID Experts anheuern
We are an office with countless files. To make it easier to find these files in the future, each of them is to be fitted with an RFID sticker. About five rooms are to be equipped with a UHF reader on a Raspberry Pi. At one workstation, it should be possible to assign RFID stickers to files; this should be made possible via a web interface. It must also be possible to search for files via this web interface. This includes the name of the file, the file number and the RFID code. All UHF readers should then be addressed via a "Find file" button and search for the file (or the RFID sticker). The reader that receives the strongest signal should report that the file is in its vicinity. also we need to use a reader with a wide range, probably at lease 5 meters indoors
I need developer for RFID Tags reading in C# from available API from hardware company. Person needs to use the api provided and provide the connections joints on the available screens. This will be creted for desktop application and may be provide the cloud services for data collected through API.