Textile Engineering is a field of engineering that deals with designing, producing and using of fabrics. It combines the principles of physics, chemistry and mathematics to design, create and manufacture new textiles and related products. Textile engineers analyze different areas of textile production such as choosing fibers, yarns and fabrics as well as creating dyeing and finishing processes to create materials that fit their needs.
With Textile Engineering experience one can apply the principles of physics and chemistry to create finished fabrics that serve a specific purpose. From a short run end product such as an activewear fabric for your team's uniforms to large-scale manufacturing for medical fabric for mass production make due to regulations, Textile Engineers have the skills to do it all.
Here's some projects that our expert Textile Engineers have made real:
- Created custom embroidery designs for clothing companies
- Developed scripts to replace words on text files
- Helped clothing companies procure technical partners for their factories
- Developed garment production plans for uniform production companies
- Utilized engineering knowledge for designing dog leashes/slings
- Perfected prototypes for custom cart covers
- Addressed client needs by engineering modern backpacks specifically to hold electric skateboards
- Devised pattern and tech drawings for baby changing pads
- Used advanced engineering techniques to develop materials with embedded GPS technology
- Used skills like form filling to meet desired regulations while maintaining high payouts
Freelancer.com's textile experts are trained in the industry's best practices and offer expertise in turning any textile idea into reality. So if you're looking for the right textile engineer, post your project on Freelancer.com now! With us, you're one step closer to making your vision come to life.Von 1,277 Bewertungen, bewerten Kunden unsere Textile Engineers 4.66 von 5 Sternen.
Textile Engineers anheuern
HI, were a research team at ANU, Canberra, looking for a textile designer to join us in a paid position. We are developing a specialist garment bandage for acute care patients, combining engineering innovation, health and critical design skills. Your involvement in the project would be until the end of the year (15/09/23) with an expected workload of 8 hours/week. You would be expected to contribute in the development of the design solution and to fabricate mock-ups and basic prototypes to support the testing and finetuning of the idea. The hourly rate would be 50$/hr inclusive of casual loading We are looking for an experienced textile designer, who is a good problem solver, and who can design and fabricate to strict requirements. We are flexible and willing to accommodate aroun...
I'm looking for an expert who can help me write about textile designs, I need someone familiar with culture and terminologies used in the United states. Not looking for a write, looking for an expert with designs and keywords.