2) On the checkout page, auto-reveal the Step 2 of the process instead of having to click to reveal that section
3) Remove the “Create an account” checkbox on the checkout page and by default, create an account for the customer every time
4) Place the links to the RIGHT of the FB like widget in the top left of the header
5) Resolve this error. What happens is that once the page is saved, the price went missing. I did this with the client yesterday and noticed this happening.
On [url removed, login to view]
Price is missing on the front-end: [url removed, login to view]
5) Design special packing list invoice,
- Format it to be able to list 3 to 4 invoices to one A4 sheet of paper (refer to screenshot)
- Remove all bolding in the text
- Remove the colored bar and make it black and white, also make the table row to be black lines instead of a solid fill color.
What this point means is that the client would like to be able to save ink and paper when printing out the packing list.