1. Project Background and Description
The project is to stream video from two cameras (stereo) to a HTC Vive. This is just a research phase of the project. We will have more projects on the road when it is on Production development.
Before you bid this project, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have a HTC Vive device
- You must have at least one web camera, Logitech brand is better
- Able to answer Employer's questions
- A Skype face to face screen interview is required
- The software application will preferably be written in C++ and compiled with Visual Studio or alternately be written in C#.
- Nice to have HTC Vive SDK and video streaming experience.
3. High-Level Requirements
The system must include the following:
- The VR stream must be real-time.
- The VR headset must be a HTC Vive
- Utilise web cameras
- Accommodate a range of camera resolutions
- Utilise the maximum frame rate of the camera
- Very low latency is important
[url removed, login to view] Requirements
- Tested and workable code must be delivered as a part of solution.
- Remote assistant is required to help the employer have their development environment up and running.
- The project will be broken to 2 milestones: Development and Deployment Support, payment will be paid by milestones
5. Communication Requirements
Communication is the key to a succesful project. We have the following requirements:
- Conversation : English or Mandarin
- Writing: English
6. Software , hardware and devices requirements
The Employer won't provide any software , hardware or devices to the developer. It is the developer's responsibility to have all the above software , hardware or devices ready before bid the job. The developer should use legally licensed software, hardware and devices to have the work done.