Writter/Writters needed to add valuable information and credibility of the content provided.
#Single minded proposition
An iPhone application that provides exercises and tips that add value to your academic, personal and professional development for Students (College & University), Graduates and Young Professionals.
A strong brand identity is being created so that "the App" can be perceived as a credible app that adds value to the learning experience as well as the academic, personal and professional development of its users through the tips and tools it offers.
It will be positioned in the minds of the target audience as a fun, engaging, trendy, informative and reliable Learning Aid.
Need writer/writers for the different topics the app will offer advice and tips on, which are:-
- Writing Tips on how to improve one’s writing in all areas, reports, essays, and letters
- Tips on Presenting to an audience
- Tips on Personal branding
- Motivational exercises and tips on how to be more creative
- Tips on improving ones employability skills
- Tips on study techniques and exam techniques
In terms of the actual content,think of it as short paragraphs of about 3 - 5 sentences for each Tip which will be highlighted on each page/screen of the app. For each topic about 20 tips are needed. Sections for each topic can be created but this is something to discuss at the bidding stage.
Please let me know of your experience and the sort of contribution you can make to a topic area or if you can write up for all areas.
Student - Tom
Studies Business at University and is assessed through coursework, presentations and exams. Tom can explore the study techniques, presentation and writing aid as well as the exam tips the app has to offer!!!
Graduate - Tim
Tim is currently looking for employment, passed his degree in Media technology. The Graduate recruitment process includes assessments in writing and presentation skills. Tim would benefit from "The App" through tips on writing, personal branding and presentation skills.
Young Professional - Helen
Currently an intern with a top marketing firm, would benefit from "The App" through tips on personal branding, motivation and creativity. Before her presentation to the company executives, she can browse the app on her way to work to get some tips.
Long term relation between writer and can be established through this project:
- The iPhone Application will have a section on “Resources” where affiliate writers can have their links available so that the user can end up looking at the writers/books/blogs /products...
- The iPhone Application will have a website where a blog will be written to support the app, thus the writer/writers can also end up contributing to the Blog for the app....
Name of the application has been established and brand identity is being developed but has been undisclosed on this project post for IP reasons.
Time-frames and deadlines
Content for App should be finalised by early December and Technical Development of App should commence in December [url removed, login to view] will launch will January 2011.