Hi you bid on one of my projects previously for a comparison website.
At the time I was overwhelmed with responses and never got back to you and apologize for that.
I currently have people in india developing my website but they have totally missed the mark on what I need and am hoping you can help me out.
Project description: to use the amazon, linkshare, and commision junction... API's, or Datafeeds to create a comparison website with millions of products and comparrisons.... automatically generated...... I want the site to be like [url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view] .... my current site we are developing is [url removed, login to view] check it out
Here are my current problems..
1. my indian developers have created a word press website using an amazon plugin to pull 50 products at a time through my search criteria into a specific catagory.....
This isnt very effcient for creating millions of products but they have managed to make the website look and feel good...
2. My current developers could not find a way to pull commision junction and linkshare in bulk.. and then create comparisons with my amazon data base.. I need someone to help me do this?
they only managed to use another plugin called "compari press" but it only creates comparrison units 1 at a time ... also very inefficient
My website [url removed, login to view] needs help from a professional..
I need to be able to create a database and comparison units in bulk pulling the API or data feed from amazon , CJ , linkshare...
1. can you help me with this project we have the site layout and design complete but it requires a experienced professional to integrate the amazon , cj and linkshare data feeds and API to make comparrisons
2. If you have any questions feel free to ask I have given you a general description of what my problem is obviously more information will need to be provided
3. Do you believe you can help me ?.. I have a way to pull the linkshare data base I think using a plugin but I will need your opinion i what the best approach is ..