RFP for Economic Data Collecting and Compilation
Project involves compiling and collecting economic data for the first of each month from 2004 through 2011 at the following levels: Global, United States, California, Northern California, San Joaquin Valley, and Tracy.
Provide spreadsheet with economic data for each month for the following items:
1. Housing prices
3. Economic activity: Gross Domestic Product
4. Income per capita
5. Mean FICO credit scores
6. Housing foreclosures for each month
7. Total number of houses in foreclosure
8. For sale housing inventory,
9. Housing sold in most recent month.
10. Average office rents
11. Office vacancy rates
12. Residential building starts
13. Apartment rents
14. Apartment vacancy
16. Number of people moving to that place – inapplicable for world level
17. Numbers of people leaving that place - inapplicable for world level
18. Jobs created
19. Housing affordability
20. Economic confidence index
21. Average earnings
22. Dow Jones average
23. S&P 500 average
24. Inflation rate
25. Housing starts
26. Gallup Good Jobs
27. Gallup Consumer Spending
28. Gallup Underemployed
35 Freelancer bietetn im Durchschnitt $179 für diesen Job an
I can complete your requirements and tasks on time with good quality results I have 30 Hrs/Week for you and i have little team with me to expedite your work and complete soon Thanks in advance.
I am a business consultant and have experience working with government export agency where I was responsible for collecting and compiling data from public databases such as world bank, IMF, doing business etc
I am a Economics student at Cardiff university with business background and have done statistical analysis and prepared reports as a part of my course .