I have a spreadsheet of skus from a website, i need someone to do the following:
1. Open the spreadsheet, go to the website listed on the spreadsheet.
2. paste each sku into the search box, click search, copy the product dimensions to the spread sheet, height in the height cell, width in the width cell. review this image to see where that information is located. [url removed, login to view]
3. click the product, it will take you to the product page, on that page copy the product name
4. then click the product image so the largest image pops up.
5. Right and Save Image making sure to ADD the copied product name BEFORE the current image file name separated by a dash with space on each side of the dash. so if the product name is "Crystorama Solaris 3 Light Olde Silver Mini Chandelier" and the image file name is [url removed, login to view] the saved file name will be "Crystorama Solaris 3 Light Olde Silver Mini Chandelier - [url removed, login to view]"
6. then repeat for all skus in the spreadsheet.
save all images to a zip file and include the updated spreadsheet.
22 Freelancer bietetn im Durchschnitt $27 für diesen Job an
I have gone through the description. I am very much interested to work on your project. I’ll provide you the work as per your requirement with in a particular time frame. So let’s start