Front-End Web Developer
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
2. At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
4. Experience with HTML5 and CSS3 is required and techniques for progressive enhancement for adapting the experience between mobile and tablet browsers as well as standard desktop browsers ex: Bootstrap.
5. Ability to identify and resolve UI issues
6. Ability to write maintainable code.
7. Knowledgeable in cross platform/cross browser compatibility issues.
8. Full-Time position(s) available.
23 Freelancer bietetn im Durchschnitt $492 für diesen Job an
I have years of experience in web designing, responsive web designs, development using php mysql, html5, css. Lets discuss so we can get started right away and show you an early demo for the design. Thanks.
Hi, I have Bachelor's degree in software engineering. I have more than 5 years experience. I have very strong background with (HTML,HTML5,CSS3,JQUERY,BOOTSTRAP,Semantic UI ETC)