CHAOS is a brazilian premium fashion brand and we're looking for an artist who works with Motion Design and is interested in developing a collaboration with us. Discover more about the brand's universe at [url removed, login to view] or go directly to the international website at www.int.liveinchaos.com.
** ** **
PROJECT: #NeverTooLate. #StopFighting, #StartPartying
For the 16th november, which is the International Day for Tolerance, CHAOS wants to to take people, through an animated artistic collaboration, to the concepts of life as party, unconditional freedom, respect for the human individuality and peace; showing that the society, the world and the concepts aren’t static, but they’re constantly evolving and naturally maturing; once the essence of life is change. We have the intention to say that, even with wounds, it’s never too late for us to change and learn to live and respect what makes life such a wonderful and singular experience, the differences! Because of that, Let’s #StopFighting and #StartPartying, It’s #NeverTooLate.
We'd like to use delicate themes and subjects, like religion, sex, drugs, gender, politics; unite them in a party of provocative, extravagant, polemic, critical and irreverent representation; even if it causes, for some, discomfort and initial weirdness; for us to talk about life, intense, as a CHAOS of differences in which we need, despite of our beliefs and convictions, learn how to live together and tolerate, walking side by side with unconditional freedom, human individuality, some humor and peace!
We believe the moment is ideal to talk about that. People are hurt, the world is hurt. In the end, we wish to show our truth and say that life is a party and must be lived with fun and joy, that que must stop fighting and start partying togheter. Some wounds, of course, will never be healed and we should represent them. But others we might try to prevent spreading tolerance between people, nations, religions, genders..
** ** ** **
DIVISION OF FUNCTIONS:
1. Development of the Animation (We belive that a 30", 40" animation would be ideal).
1. Conceptual Briefing and Characters Script.
2. Distribution of the campaign through the brand's social media.
3. Distribution of Press Releases about the action to Brazilian and worldwide press, for publicity purposes.
4. Specific page at CHAOS' website to talk about the campaign, with the brand's creative director and artist comments.
5. Commercialization and Distribution of prints (characters/animation scenes) through CHAOS' Shop Online, Social Media, Amazon Art, DAFITI (brazilian marketplace), American Fine Arts, Curioos, WYDR and other specialized marketplaces. The profits would be shared between the artist and the brand.
** ** ** **
We hope to find interested people to collaborate with us in a such bold, nice and representative action. Any doubts, please send to chaoscollab [at] [url removed, login to view]
4 Freelancer bieten im Durchschnitt R$654 für diesen Job
I am creative and lover of motions graphics. Animation is my life, i love what i [url removed, login to view] project is a new opportunity, and I always make sure to give the best of me.