We need a CD cover and CD label designing and putting in illustrator format.
This should be done according to the CD cover guidefile attached.
We want the [url removed, login to view] image on the front.
We want the text "Phil & Nokk" and the date "10-10-10" incorporated into the front cover.
Feel free to stylise and offer different options (different effects or what-have-you).
We require the following text put on the CD label using the Guidefile attached, in the effect of the image titled cd-spiral. i.e. We want the text to Spiral from the centre of the CD.
We want the track list to be clearly defineable from the written message, so put one in bold, or different colour.
Please feel free to use the [url removed, login to view] image to draw inspiration for a subtle background to the text.
"We would like to thank you all for taking the time to come along and join us on this special day.
We would especially like to thank Kevin & Lisa for flying all the way from England in order to represent the Taylor family, and also all of Nokks family and friends for travelling from Bangkok.
Love and family are so important, and with both of us living far from our families, we would like to let the rest of you know, that we regard you, our valued friends, as our extended family.
To you all, we extend our love and thanks.
Phil & Nokk
1. Jason Mraz – I’m Yours
2. Beau Sunita – Neaung Nai Mai Ki Khon
3. Michael Bublé - Everything
4. Nink – Sing Ti Dee Ti Sud
5. Elton John – Can You Feel The Love Tonight
6. Super Baker – Baan Khong Hua Jai
7. Joe Cocker – You are so Beautiful
8. Taxi – Rak Thur Khon Deaw
9. Westlife – I Do
10. Asani Wasan – Khon Sud Tai
11. Rod Stewart – Have I Told You Lately
12. Sek Loso – 14 Eek Khrang
IMPORTANT ****Notes from the Cd duplicators to take into account***
When you have text in your artwork file , don't forget to include font with your job or you can Creat outline before save your file .
Other thing , don't forget to mark Include link files when you save your artwork ,otherwise your files won't be complete .
1. Zoom in 300 % to check the quality of your picture
2. Use CMYK Color mode
3. The standard CD size : outer ring 118 mm , inner ring 20 mm
4. If you use pixel file format , the resolution is 300 dpi up .
5. Don't forget to Create outline your font and Save include link files your pics
Thats it. Its a lot of writing for the project, but all in all its a very simple task. Its a one off, so am looking to maybe pay $10 - $20, depending on the level of design you put into it. (We want the CD's to look great, but Im not a graphic designer)