I would like an one Android activity built that has three main functions.
1. The activity must show a gallery of the users photos from the built-in media store. Every time a photo is clicked a toast with the filename should pop-up.
2. Below the gallery view- there should be a button that allows the user to take a picture using the built-in camera functionality(MediaStore.ACTION_IMAGE_CAPTURE intent). When the user returns to the activity -- there should be a toast indicating the filename of the picture just taken.
3. Next to the camera button ? -- there should be a video button that allows the user to take a 20 second video. Again, when the user returns to the activity there should be a Toast that shows the filename of the video just taken.
It would be great if you could make the gallery have two rows in the activity.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
Will be an Android application.