We're launching our app in November in LA and therefore we're looking for someone who wants to help us organising cool event for young people and help us with some market research as well.
You don't need to have any PR experience, though it would be helpful.
What you'd have to do:
- Work with us on the event planning (choosing the venue, the main idea behind the event, ways to engage guests etc.)
- Work on promoting this event locally and globally (collaborations with local press, some local businesses etc.)
- Execute the event, invite people to attend, meet the targets
- Ask as many young people as possible for their feedback on app
- Communicate with local influencers, journalists etc.
- Provide us with any necessary feedback you collect.
We need to work on this task in a creative, yet efficient way. We don't want to spend lots of budget on it, but we really care about collecting quick feedback from the market.
We're searching for someone who knows LA and young people, and who is willing to start working on this exciting project as soon as possible.
5 Freelancer bieten im Durchschnitt $26/Stunde für diesen Job
I have experience working with nonprofits as well as corporate entities, so am able to work with a wide variety of budgets. 5+ years of event planning and coordinating in the LA area.
I have some experiences in organizing and coordinating events and I have connected to most of young Iranians who live in LA and they are studying or working. So I can bring more people to events.