Please quote the Matlab calculator for Delta Robot Workspace Analysis project base on the following requirements:
1. The calculator have to be designed by Matlab (2012)
2. Provide all codes with simple descriptions/explainations(%.....) in the codes
3. Input: R, r, L1, L2, L3 (middle rod length at the center(optional)) and D (the distance between the base plate and the end effector) (I have no idea about the distance D is equal to L3 or not in the analysis; L3 should be shorter than D)
4. Output: All possible working boundaries (end effector location (O')) graphical solution, minimum & maximum theta in the analysis and the realistic cylindcial working boundary; (prefer GUI simulation)
5. Briefly describe the logic of the calculator
Some of the references are attached.
13 Freelancer bietetn im Durchschnitt $161 für diesen Job an
Wonderful Project! We are pro in Matlab. We are Masters of Mathematics and Control Engineering. We will finish your project in time. Keep in touch with us. Thanks.
PhD in engineering. Strong knowledge in robot dynamics. Large experience in Matlab programming. I will be glad to help you. Please send a message back to establish details.
Hello, Dear friend. I am expert in matlab, physics, math,... I have a lot of experiences in many fields. I can help you well. Please contact me. Best regards.