Description of Project: We would like to create the basic database/user Interface App (which PhoneGap will be able to Package and Add Wrappers). It is an App for a queuing system/booking appointments, only using booking-blocks (times). An example; a customer walks into our reception for haircut, 6 other people are waiting. Rather than them walking out, they check the Kiosk App (this project) to see how many people are waiting for each barber; then they can book the next block of their barber choice, which shows them an estimated projection of how long it will be before its their turn; say for example 1 hours’ time, then they can do other things (like shopping, go back home or to work) and come back in 1 hour.
The Database will need to store the following Information:
• Frist Name Last Name of Customer, Their Phone Number and Date of Birth
• 144 x booking-blocks, for example: 00:00 to 23:59 (10 minute booking Blocks) so in Total the Maximum booking-Blocks in 24 hours is 144 booking slots (ie. 24x60 Minutes divided by 10 Minutes) so a 144x10 minutes equals 24 Hours. Please note (we know a normal working business day may only be from 08:00 to 18:00 or similar), but I image you will have to base it around a 24 Hour Day. Please also note it is note a scheduling appointment system; customers cannot book appointments for the next day or onwards, It is purely for booking the next available appointment at that moment of entering the shop) Name, Number, DOB and Booking block place holders/fields could be 1 Table say called “Customer-Info” or it might need to be spate; booking-block table and customer info
• The database will need to also store the a short description of the Service the Shop provides (let’s call this the “Service-Provided” Table and a separate field next to it how long (in minutes: default) time it takes to carry out that service (for example: a hair-cut; 30 minutes, hair-wash; 10 minutes, hi-lights; 40 minutes and so on). 15 maximum Place Holders for Services.
• The “Staff-Name” Table, his/hers Default Working Hours (example 09:00 17:00) and the Service they provide (example: haircut, hair-wash)
(so maybe a total of three Tables: Customer-Info, Service-Provided, Staff-Names or 4 tables if the booking blocks is a separate table)
So the only Table relationships are the Staff Name, with the Service’s they can provide from the Service-Provided Table (with an over-ride option for times under their name (In case they only handle advance cuts (or very small trims) then the service provided time can be individually changed for that staff name, but when first selecting the services that staff can do; it takes the default time in from the Services-Provided Table. On the user Interface, when they select a Service for a particular Staff member (Barber) it adds up the total booking block time needed (i.e. Haircut and wash; total 40 minutes) (see Attached Pictures)
The User Interface will need the following:
• Interface for entering Frist Name Last Name of Customer, Their Phone Number and Date of Birth, plus Booking Blocks
• Option to view and cancel a booking Block
(see Picture) : See Document for Rest of Details
10 Freelancer bietetn im Durchschnitt $610 für diesen Job an
We have sound knowledge in mobile apps, web programming, PHP,Word Press,Opencart, Joomla, Codeignitor, Open source, Css, HTML5, Animation, 3D modeling, graphic design, SEO and SMO.... [url removed, login to view]