Geschlossen

Develop an App for a Football Management Simulation game (Database heavy)

I want you to design a game made like TopEleven Football Management Simulation game for Android Platform for 20 users. I will request you to go through the game TopEleven on Google Play Store before you apply to have a feel of the game play and design and user interface. I want the game to be developed more or less like TopEleven Football Manager. (Of course, the name of the game would be different).

Only serious developers apply. And I will repeat- please go through the game in Android before sending a proposal. It will save both of us lot of effort and avoidable questions.

The mockup/wireframe is ready. The designing part is 90% done and I expect the freelancer who will be awarded the work to do the remaining 10% and give the touch-up and professional feel to the app. And yes, the app involves live chat among the players, so be sure you can add that feature.

As the headline says, this app involves lot of data. For example, if a striker has scored 8 goals uptil now and scores 2 goals in today's match, his total goal tally should go up to 10 by itself. You need to give this relational DB feature. The administrator/moderators (that will be my team) of the game needs to have authorization to update/change/add/remove the data/ teams/ attribute from the backend as and when required. The admin should also have power to post news, messages and ban players etc.

Give your best rate within a reasonable time frame.

Fähigkeiten: Android, Mobile App Entwicklung, MySQL

Mehr sehen: wireframe game design, wireframe game, who can develop an app, total freelancer users, remove request of freelancer, professional headline for freelancer, professional app developers, professional android freelancer, power up store, play store freelancer, play store app for android, need of tally, mobile app game developers, match management, live chat freelancer team, live chat for freelancer, i want to develop an app for android, i want to develop a game, i want freelancer database, game's freelancer, game like freelancer, game app freelancer, freelancer update game, freelancer update 2016, freelancer total users

Über den Arbeitgeber:
( 4 Bewertungen ) New Delhi, India

Projekt-ID: #10048873

2 Freelancer bietetn im Durchschnitt ₹7573 für diesen Job an

graphicsqueue

Hello, After sincerely read your project descriptions, we are confidently ready to deliver the project as per your requirements. SOME QUESTION : ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [url removed, login to view] you have specific colors that need to be used Mehr

₹7368 INR in 3 Tagen
(3 Bewertungen)
2.5
v3webshop

V3 Group - A Philadelphia, USA based Web and Tele Service firm We are a group of professional with over 10+ years of strong experience in Web/Telecommunication space. Successfully completed 1000+ projects for client Mehr

₹7777 INR in 3 Tagen
(0 Bewertungen)
0.0