1. Write a program to update a master indexed file.
a. Customer number is the key field for the indexed master file.
b. If a transaction record exists for which there is no corresponding master, display it as an erro.
c. For all transaction records with corresponding master records, add the amount of purchase from the transaction record to the amount owed in the master record and update the date of the last purchase.
d. There need not be a transaction record for each master record.
e. Transactions records are not in sequence.
2. Write a program to create an indexed master payroll file from transaction records.
a. Employee number is the key field for the master file.
b. Before placing a record on the master file, add 5% to the employee's salary that is in the transaction record.
c. At the end of the run, obtain a printout of all masterrecords.
3. Write a program to create an indexed master file from transaction records.
a. A table of product numbers and corresponding unit prices is to be created in storage from [url removed, login to view] are 50 product numbers.
b. Customer number is the key field for the CUSTOMER-MASTER file.
c. Amount owed = Quantity purchased * Unit price (from table).
d. Perform a table look-up using the product number from a PURCHASE-TRANS record to find the corresponding unit price in the PRODUCT-MASTER table.
Also, see the attachment.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
Fujitsu Cobol 3.0