**Creating PHP files "on the fly"**
I am developing a site which helps people learn verbs in another language for which I use a few standard PHP file formats. Each of these needs tiny modifications, for example changing:
* $table_name = (e.g. spa_eng_pri, for Spanish-learning English-speaking learners of the present indicative)
* WHERE (e.g. ending = 1 and level_spa = 1, for --ar ending verbs at frequency level 1)
* ORDER BY (e.g. rand())
* if ($this_flashcard > (e.g. 25, for displaying sequentially just 25 randomly-selected flashcards within the ending/frequency group)
At the moment, while the site is at alpha stage and only one language and one tense is available, I am making these changes manually and saving each set of changes under a different file name. Even with this small sample, there are a lot of files.
One of the zipped files, **[url removed, login to view]**, shows how the HREF command could be intercepted and these variables inserted into the appropriate part of the master PHP file before displaying the combined contents on the learner's screen.
Other files (**[url removed, login to view]** and **[url removed, login to view]** would enable you to see how one of these master files works on your own localhost.
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday May 16, 2005 12:25:00 PM:
I have just edited my Bid Request, including a new zip file which includes a file showing how the URL could be analysed, once captured, to generate the two or three variables which need to be merged into one of the handful of master files.
It also includes a MySQL table and one of the master files to enable you to test your coding (if you win the bidding) on your localhost.
In all 3.0+ versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape