I have bought a Flash Web Template which has some pages and a xml gallery ready for use. What i would like to see altered is: text from txt-file loaded based on the language choosen, 4 xml galleries in stead of 1
I have bought a Flash Web Template which has some pages and a xml gallery ready for use.
What i would like to see altered is:
- the text of the pages now come from a txt-file, which is fine, but i'd like to have it multilanguage (thus 3 links which change the loading file to e.g. [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view])
- now it only has one xml gallery which is shown when clicking on 'gallery', but i'd love to see a submenu appear which links to 4 galleries (thus making a submenu appear and load 4 different xml's based on the clicked submenuitem)
Here's the online template which i bought. This will give you a better sight of what i want to achieve.
[url removed, login to view]
Please note that the Flash source is heavily based on Actionscript.
And that's about it :-)
Thanks for giving me a (pref. fixed) price idea
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Nov 27, 2008 9:30:44 AM:
The language txt-files will be done by me, i only need you to load the correct variables from the corresponding language txt-file per page (this is allready coded, but only loads from the same txt)
the language choice needs to be on top of the flash movie (in stead of "wedding photographer copyright 2008), so when one clicks any of the three languages, they will instantly see the text in that language note: if possible it would be nice to support html in this language file, so i can link e.G. a seperate php form which i than can load in e.g. seperate window?
Note: i'm an experienced php programmer but not so good with AS ;-)
So the total pages should be:
About Us (like it is now)(if possible html too? > so i can load external images using html???)
Services (like it is now, but html so i can easily embed images and text?)
Blog (= link to external site; opens in SEPERATE browser window)
Clients (= link to external site; opens in SEPERATE browser window) Gallery (with submenu: gallery1, gallery2, gallery3, gallery4) All stay in the same browser window(=embedded in fla but each load content from seperate xml)
References (= same as Services, opens within the same fla stage, but loads from seperate txt; is it possible to have html here so i can link and embed images? Bottom links: at the right we then have space for the "copyright notice and link to external disclaimer txtfile"
Contact (= linkt to external php form, which if it is possible may be embedded but loaded externally, so when the user posts this form, they will get the reply back from the php script in the same window (without the flash file reloading)
Home (= link to webserver root (which is NOT the same as this flash file) opens in the SAME browser window. Note: e.g. homepage first, where user clicks to subdirctory and opens this fla
O yes, i allready edited the original fla a bit so that it:
- does not show the stupid flower at the lower right
- it displays the 'About Us' page first
I will make the txt(with variables) files and xml's for the gallery, so you can concentrate on the AS :-)
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Nov 27, 2008 10:07:32 AM:
Oh darn, forgot to mention that the upper left text "Wedding Photographer" needs to be changed with a logo :-) Also to all: please note that i have corrected the bid request due to many questions