We are interested in developing a game for a client which would need to meet the specs below. Please could you reply with some further information and costs.
• A simple to understand game (as basic as a single level, Candy Crush games for example).
• A game which can be used cross-platform - a computer/mac, smartphone device and tablet (both android and iOS).
• The game will need to incorporate design elements (ie. products or simple images – perhaps instead of the ‘gems’ traditionally seen in candy crush) which we will provide.
• The game will need to be private – only for certain employees. How would you suggest to go about this? Would you require a special unique login or ability to download the game? If so, would this affect the price of the app?
• The game will need to offer a ranking system where users are able to have their highest scores recorded and be viewed by other users as well.
• The game will have an indefinite run-time but will need to be ready to launch by the end of November/early December.
Please provide any relevant examples as well as providing your best possible quote for the development of the game.
27 Freelancer bietetn im Durchschnitt £2938 für diesen Job an
Dear Sir. I'm talented mobile app/game developer. I have been developing Iphone/android apps for several years. You can see high skilled apps in my portfolios. I am ready for you. Regards.