present an international marketing research report for engineering service Exports into China for the firm “Australian Engineering Limited”. You are the International marketing manager and must evaluate the country market settings and assess the potential viability of international growth into China. Be aware of the changing environment and the impact on marketing activities in the international market such as “the client experience”. Draw upon the literature to highlight key areas where change is altering the international marketing activities and performance of the firm. Further, the impact of the Internet on international marketing performance indicators such as sales from international customers has become clearer in recent years and should also be a focus (Mathews, Healy and Wickramasekera, 2012; Mathews, S., Bianchi, C., Perks, K.J., Healy, M., and Wickramasekera, R. 2016). For example, new Internet based technologies such as virtual reality, augmented reality and other platforms should be evaluated as possible tools for the project.
Scenario: A well-established Australian company “Australian Engineering Limited” recently received some tender opportunities from international clients from China. The company is a medium to large sized company employing 200 staff. You, the international marketing manager believes that China may be a potential market for the firm. Further, the CEO believes the Internet may also enhance the firm’s ability to generate profits now and in the future, but is unsure how. Can you help analyse and evaluate the potential for this country market? Choose a particular area of China and justify your choice (Not Taiwan or Hong Kong). Further, assess how the Internet might assist the firm in their international marketing activities of their product into China?
Research Question: Who would your customer be in China (eg businesses and or government)? How might these environmental elements influence the marketing activities and performance of the firm in China? What strategy might be most appropriate? How has the Internet influenced international client behaviour and/or business culture in China?
Note: Context means: 1. The Company and product. 2. China market –country market analysis 3. Marketing strategy and Internet marketing.
Please follow the structure
1. Executive summary
Summary of the main findings:
What are the main findings in the investigation?
· (Do this last!) (200 words approximately)
Review the literature and industry publications:
What are the main opportunities for the firm in China/region in China?
What are the challenges for the firm in China?
· A few core ideas (2-3) in each section with the support of research (journals and other industry data) (800 words approx.)
· Make sure you are drawing your ideas from the literature so as to get some depth, giving both sides of an argument and based on industry data.
3. Evaluate and recommendations
What are the main ideas recommended that have the most influence on the international marketing for this firm/product (Engineering services exports) in this market (China)?
· What is your recommendation: what international marketing strategy and Internet marketing activities might work best and why? Be creative! (800 words approx.)
· For example: Give clear recommendations in relation to; Client demand, Client behaviour, product/service modification, branding and labelling, distribution, positioning of the brand, price and or promotions.
· You can choose to discuss what you like. Obviously you cannot discuss everything, so make decisions related to the international marketing activities that you think are the most critical within this context you have been
16 Freelancer bieten im Durchschnitt $271 für diesen Job
Hello, I hereby express my interest of undertaking your project. I am an experienced, professional academic writer and therefore assure you of delivery of good quality work if awarded the project. Thank you in advance.