What we have done so far:
1. Excel modelling
2. VBA coding to automate my model across 3000+ Excel files
3. Site landing page (Lynn, please send me the link)
Things to do:
1. Collating my files into a single summary sheet (I will work on it next week)
2. Web crawler for the MorningStar site (Nick, details attached below for your IT team to work on it)
3. Corporate milestones (Lynn to handle)
Suggested flavor Text for website:
We target people who want low risk investing with "adequate" returns (10-40% average over 17 years). So we are crafting our models following the strategies outlined in these books.
"The Intelligent Investor" - Benjamin Graham (Warren Buffett's mentor)
"One Up On Wall Street" - Peter Lynch
"How to be a Stock Market Genius" - Joel Greenblatt
The below infographic shows where these legends place in the investing world. Their picked stocks very consistently exceeded S&P 500, which itself performed better than 95% of hedge fund managers out there.
14 Freelancer bietetn im Durchschnitt $606 für diesen Job an
I think I am the perfect candidate for this job. Please have a look at my profile. I am looking forward to work with you on this project. Ping me and lets get started.
I have experience in Parsing and data integration. A short test on generic crawling of the CSV was positive, so there should be no problem. Implementation will be in .Net.