I need you to develop some software for me. I would like this software to be developed . As part of our program of development, we need a library to enable communication between an external mouse and keyboard and an ios app. We would like to achieve this with the help of Bluetooth Low Energy, using a BLEduino and Arduino boards or anything equivalent.
The concept is:
- arduino with a USB shield connects to a mouse and keyboard
- this is transfered to a bleduino board, enabling BLE communication to the ios device
- the ipad app retrieves the data and works with it.
It is essential that the ios device is NOT jailbroken. HID over GATT cannot be used and we expect we need to use a special service within BLE to make this possible.
The deliverables for the work are a full self-contained working prototype, i.e.:
- the arduino + bleduino (or equivalent) configuration steps, and associated code
- an ios app (and the associated code), showing a blank screen with a pointer, changing shape when the mouse buttons are clicked, and a section showing all the keyboard activity (keyup, keydown, etc.)
We can then take this code and enable it in our project.
The code generated will become our property.