Freelance Job is seeking talented remote agents to work remotely for our internal Data Entry Email Processor position. This is a legitimate guaranteed position to earn extra income working part-time or full-time independently from your home office.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Add/update jobs as they're received via phone, fax, email or the internet
- Handle an aspect of our Textbook recycling survey
- Receiving college textbooks and packaging them according to their quantity and your Box siz
- Receive and print out Shipping label and instructions
- Drop Off at Fedex Facility Center
- Demonstrate strong communication and phone skills
- Demonstrate professional & friendly customer service
- Be dependable, trustworthy, and detail-oriented
- Perform general office duties and tasks (including filing incoming emails/faxes electronically)
- Send Invoices to recipients
- Follow up and send invoice reminder
- Document daily events, logs and paperwork
- Maintain accurate records and appropriate filing systems
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Able to handle heavy phone traffic both incoming and outgoing
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work well under time constraints
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail & processes
- Strong written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be successful in an extremely fast paced environment
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to process information and learn new things quickly
You will be placed on a weekly earning Scheme which allows you to earn
$10 per each textbook processed under the Logistics
$5 per each invoice you issue, under Invoicing.
9 Freelancer bietetn im Durchschnitt $75 für diesen Job an
I am a Professional in International Trade and working in International Logistics since 2009. Having knowledge of Incoterms and Import Export. May i assist you ?
I would be more than interested to work with you I see this as my ticket to get to be completely self employed which I find great. I'm always happy to help.