I own an existing Wordpress site that is live. I want to create a copy on a completely different server so I can safely do development. The wordpress site is currently hosted on windows and the new server will be windows. The only task is to set up wordpress and copy the site.
The major tasks are
1. Install MySQL on the new windows server
2. Install Wordpress on the new windows server
3. Copy over the wordpress data, pages, plugins, and everything onto the new server ( [[url removed, login to view]\_WordPress#Moving\_to\_a\_New_Server] )
4. Let me test it to confirm that it's working the same in both environments.
**I WILL PROVIDE THE FOLLWING:**
On the old server...
1. FTP access to the folders containing all Wordpress code
2. Wordpress admin login
3. Backup copy of the MySQL database that is used for wordpress
On the new server...
1. Remote desktop login (RDP) for the new server (brand new windows server with just the operating system installed)
2. Server administrator permissions on the new server