The project is to build an Android APP with “Automatic border detection” camera API and save the processed image in the photo library of the phone. Given API is sourced, we expect the project should complete within 7 days. We are welcome new freelancer with fewer experience.
For your proposal, please let me know your expected working day to complete the project and your expected project fee.
User Requirement (DynamSoft SDK [login to view URL]):
1. For the project, we will implement the Dynamsoft Camera SDK API ([login to view URL]) into a given Android studio project. Detail of Camera SDK model is listed in the attached word file.
2. Follow the java and layout folder structure stated in the attached word file.
3. There are a list of 10 public methods that attached in Dynamsoft Camera SDK API that we want to make them as parameters and locate them in a java class file. So that, we can easily change them. You can find the list in the attached word file.
4. Build the project based on the attached android studio project "[login to view URL]"
1. Exported ZIP file with all source code from Android studio and the APK file
2. Result - Using the APP to take photo and view the processed image in phone local storage
3. Indicate and place comments of all added codes in the following files:
- [login to view URL]
- [login to view URL] (APP)
- [login to view URL] (project)