I have one project of 2 parts
1) - Integrated Case Study Analysis (ICS) 12000 Words limit and
2) - Research Reflection Report (RRR) 4000 words limit.
More details related to case study and report structure will be provided later once agree.
Deadline to deliver the work 10 days.
The project plan should be provided on accepting the work and draft of the work should be given on daily basis as this will be showed to the Professor as a progress report.
The Integrated Case Study Analysis consists of 6 chapters
• Chapter 1: Introduction (to state rationale and Aims and objectives)
• Chapter 2: Case brief Description of the situation Assumptions and Scope of the study
• Chapter 3: Problem statement and plan of analysis, This should clearly state the problem in the case and outline the plan of analysis, identify and explain concepts, models and techniques to be applied (with due referencing) sources of data, and ethical issues.
• Chapter 4: Analysis and findings This section should include application of analytical techniques stated in (3), address alternative scenarios, Include relevant analysis of data and record the findings from the analysis. Resource availability and constraints should be appraised.
• Chapter 5: Proposed solution to problem */ Recommendations, Limitations of the Analysis, this section is a clear assessment of the analysis, made in a report to the management and you need to state your business plan , as from a consultant , taking into account the finding in 4 . it should also discuss critical assumptions in the analysis. Finally assess its implications and acceptability to various stakeholders.
• Chapter 6: Application of the learning / findings on another company from any industry , The learning / findings from the analysis should be applied on another company from any industry.
• Finally : Appendices (data, references), Documentation
Research Reflection Report:
The Research Reflection Report is a major piece of work and is designed to support your own self-critical consideration of your research and related business skills and demonstrate that you can:-
• Reflect and comment critically on what you have learnt during the programme and during the carrying out of your research activities
• Carefully consider the research which you have carried out and critically comment on this
• Discuss the relationship of your research, research sources and evidence, and researching activities to the production of your Major Project
• Critically comment on the key areas, examples, sources of your research
• Consider the relationship of your research, and researching, to both your Major Project and possible future employment opportunities
Research Reflection Report is not only an academic exercise but also a piece of work which you may wish to use in future employment contexts to demonstrate your ability to consider the importance of research and researching to:-
• Business planning,
• Business success,
• Organisational contexts
• Your own academic and business skills and the contribution which you can make to an organisation as a result of developing these skills
The Research Reflection Report therefore aims to support the student’s ability to be self critical about their research. It also develops the students understanding and application of the core concepts of business and academic skills while developing their ability to perform more effectively within organisations in a real world context. The Report therefore encourages reflection on:-
1) Research Processes
2) The research methodologies which you have considered and applied
3) Research and researching as a problem solving process used by you as a student,
4) The identification and discussion of your key learning points which could be applied to other situations.
5) The relationship of research and your major project to your professional development opportunities