We are a full service digital marketing company looking for a skilled part-time copywriter with knowledge, experience and interest in the commercial/residential audio/visual industry, specifically including A/V technology, systems integration, whole house audio, business technology solutions, etc.
We are looking for the right candidate who can research, write and edit top-quality content for several of our premiere A/V customers. This position offers a flexible schedule (20-60 hours per month) and a home office arrangement. As the company and this sector grows, there is the potential for more hours and full-time status (if desired).
• Writing blog posts, articles, and other online content to help promote A/V products and services.
• Editing work to ensure high quality, professionalism, accuracy
• Executing any/all related content marketing tasks
• Learning copywriting techniques which support best practices for seo, distribution, sharing
• Knowledge/experience in the A/V industry
• Ability to write high quality content quickly and efficiently
• Strong research skills
• Self-motivation to turn in assignments on time
• Organization, Creativity
• Ability to learn new concepts & techniques quickly
• Social Media experience would be a plus
If you think you may be able to fill this position, please send your resume and a relevant writing sample to be considered.
33 Freelancer bieten im Durchschnitt $19/Stunde für diesen Job
Part-time technical writer wanted – flexible schedule, work from home I was reading your project description, yes I can write as you mentioned in your description.
Hi, I am a professional writer. I am highly interested in your project. Please PM to discuss. Samples available upon request. Revival My Portfolio & Reviews: https://www.freelancer.com/u/revival786
Hey, I am a Marketing major with 2 years experience as a Content Lead in a Tech firm. I can write all sorts of content. Please text, so that I can share Remy previous works. Thanks, Olive