You will be responsible for writing regularly on our blogs (several sites we have), client blogs and website content. I cant stress enough how important good AMERICAN grammer is as people can tell bad english very well and not something i need.
Please read all my requirements carefully, i had a bad experience with my current team that i worked with for 2 years. After trusting their content i realized the grammar was really poor and they were stealing content.
1. IT IS A MUST that you have perfect grammar or ability to research and write on various topics as required within a timely fashion. At a minimum of 5x 750 word blogs or fresh content a week plus editing old pages for grammar and improvements.
2. The majority of your work will be around SEO and marketing, at least for now but i do have clients in the fashion, sports and home services industry like plumbing.
3. You must have some kind of SEO experience, at least the basics, the rest we can teach you.
4. Have experience with editing copy for SEO, at least the look like h1, h2,, boldings etc. Content must be submitted in a format the designer can understand what is h1, h2 etc.
5. Training will be provided to make sure you do things how we like things but you should have your own knowledge if your an expert in your field.
6. Must have good grammatical skills to see errors in writing and basically proofread previous work and improve where needed.
7. Experience with press releases is a plus.
8. I would really like someone who has English as a first language.
9. You must provide samples of your previous work and live up to that standard. You also will have to write a test article before you join the team.
10. Must work 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday and have a good work ethic if you want to stay on the team. Work fast, well and get the job done. 40 hours per week. Budget cannot go past $400 a month, $2.50 an hour.
11. List what softwares you have used it any.
You are not required to work in USA hours but this is a big plus to me.
Must provide samples of your work in your reply or it will be ignored and how many years experience.