• Translate all new and existing business needs and processes accurately to the technical and non-technical team. Capture all feature in the appropriate requirements document and map out all processes in the appropriate process document.
• Review all existing features and ensure user stories and wireframes for each feature is correctly defined.
• Write ALL user acceptance criteria and participate in user acceptance testing if required.
• Document the current Mobile Architecture currently implemented by developers.
• Conduct robust gap analysis with the support of PM.
• Translate stakeholders’ visions into features and processes and all review all existing features and processes to ensure they align with stakeholders’ vision.
23 Freelancer bieten im Durchschnitt £622 für diesen Job
I have strong sdlc knowledge and I have experience in software manual testing also. Please help me to get this opportunity to work with u and get better my self. Thank you.
10+ years of experience as business analyst. requirement gathering, business process flow, user acceptance testing. managed end to end process in delivering the project.
I can take a lot of pictures about Egypt, for example, Al-Ahram, Cairo Tower, Khan El-Khalili, and many more opportunities for those who want to live the great Egypt of Agua.