I need a concept and components to do following task:
1. Play random sounds from memory card (mp3 or someother) every 3 to 5 minutes (interval is this, could be static value). +100 different short sounds on a memory card
2. Power from solar panel + some sort of battery (components)
3. Automatic start of playing when battery has some power (could be out of power for days, and then on a sunny day need start working automatically - when battery has some power)
4. As low energy consumption as possible
5. Loudspeaker to repeat sound. Decibel level similar to human speak.
6. Components can be easily sourced from internet - preferably ebay links
7. Total budget for components less than 30 euros, preferably
8. Suitable for outdoor use
9. Short instructions for assembly
10. Size and weight is no issue - fixed installation
- List of components and concept to to portable solar power mp3 player for outdoor use
10 Freelancer bieten im Durchschnitt €264 für diesen Job
I am working as research & development engineer in Mumbai, India. I have a very good experience 2+ years of taking idea to prototype & then finish product.
Hey I m an engineer expert in the field of hardware engineering. please ping me up with more information so that we can take care of this project asap
Hi, I can make a small portable design for your audio player. you need few electronic components for assembly. Arduino based music system. it will be low power consumption, light weight. thanks.