The role of the FileMaker developer is to design, develop, implement and support several custom, integrated FileMaker Pro solutions. The FileMaker Developer will have a range of responsibilities, including database administration, feature design and development, and troubleshooting.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for development on FileMaker Pro based solutions used throughout the organization.
• Design, develop, service and tune FileMaker databases.
• Develop user friendly and intuitive databases to display reports, graphs, and metrics.
• Collaborate on database design, including architecture, normalization, and management.
• Creating UI layouts directly in FileMaker development environment, scripting, and creating or modifying fields, calculations, tables and relationships.
• Work with pre-design solutions to support business objectives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Document operational configurations, processes, and procedures
• Establish and maintain security and integrity controls
• Maintain, enhance, and troubleshoot existing FileMaker solutions.
• Provide technical support and documentation.
• Communicate issues clearly while working towards a deadline.
• Your resume will not be considered without FileMaker experience. You must be able to provide samples of past FileMaker work to demonstrate abilities. Must be highly proficient with FileMaker Pro in order to develop highly complex database applications.
• FileMaker 16 certified developer preferred
• Minimum 4-5 years’ experience working as a FileMaker Developer
• Hands-on experience working with FileMaker Pro Server
• Experience working with FileMaker databases and Web Publishing
• Strong understanding of relational database design
• API integration experience
• Must have a curious nature with a strong desire to improve business processes through better use of technology.
• Must have the ability to organize and facilitate user meetings to assist with gathering requirements and translating them into technical specifications.
• Must have the ability to effectively communicate project status on a regular basis, with a commitment to the project timeline and deadlines, and the ability to anticipate potential obstacles to project success.
• Must possess excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and be able to translate business and technical requirements into workable technical solutions.
• Endeavor to learn and understand the customer’s business, taking a proactive course in forecasting and planning for their future needs.
6 Freelancer bietetn im Durchschnitt $1472 für diesen Job an
develop or update database not clear... Relevant Skills and Experience I'm Filemaker developer with over 28+ experience and with over 2300+ databases built Proposed Milestones $1500 AUD - Miletsone