We have 7 images taken of a shirt on a model.
For all 7 images:
- The shirt needs to be isolated. Remove both the background and the model.
- Where the model's hands overlapped the shirt, the shirt needs to be repaired and filled in
- The majority of wrinkles need to be removed. Still needs to appear natural, but excessive wrinkles should be removed
- Any other imperfections need to be removed (eg bad shadows, clothes poking through from underneath, etc)
- The Crown in the logo, and the wording on the shirt needs to be made to appear reflective (silver)
- Across all 7 pictures, the colors needs to be corrected/balanced so that the shades match across all 7 images: Charcoal Gray, Black, Bone White and Reflective Silver
One example image is attached. All 7 images will be sent to winner.
Any sharing or use of this project afterwards in your portfolio is NOT PERMITTED.
Dear employer, I can get this done for you today. I wont share any file on my portfolio. I'm agree with that, And I'm ready to start asap. Regards KUBOGRAPHICS© [login to view URL]
37 Freelancer bieten im Durchschnitt $55 für diesen Job
Hello, I can easily do this, all my clients are happy, you can check my feedback, portfolio, profile. Most of the projects i worked on are same as yours. I hope you will contact me. Thanks
Hello Sir I am a professional graphic designer. I am expert photoshop & photo edit. I agree to do your job. I will confidently finished to ur job. plz sir give me a chance for your work.... Regard Masum Billah
i done example to you , send message to me to sent my work to you, i read description and understand this project and i can do in fast time, i hope to see your message and award me this project
Sir please allow me to do you job once I promise and agree your terms. I assure that I can do up to your expectation. Please check my portfolio and kindly pm me once Thank you
Hi, Thanks for checking my proposal. I have worked for several Photoshop assignments in the past. References available to show related skills. lets do a quick call to start this Thanks, Gary