Need to convert Flash modules to HTML for a education website, to make it compatible with mobile devices. Each module is a Math Quiz/Game for kids, each module have 3-5 sub activities and each activity will have 10 questions. There 9 modules to be converted, total 33 flash files.
Read the requirements carefully.
Check this flash activty
[url removed, login to view]
1. All the functionality should be followed from existing flash modules
2. It should be responsive and compatible with all latest browsers (IE, Chrome, Safari, FF) and mobile devices (Android, iPhone, Windows)
3. Code should be well documented, maintainable and secure
4. All the text and titles should be able to translated, can be accepted as input parameter
5. It should accept below settings as input parameters
Read the Questions - Yes/No
Provide a Comment After Each Question - Yes/No
Fade the Question Numbers - Yes/No
On-Screen Item Drag Time - [seconds] for drag-drop questions
Show On-Screen Soft Keyboard - Yes/No for questions with keyboard input
Correct Answer Response - [List]
Background color - [List]
4. It should send results to a server page using HTTP GET/POST
5. There can be some other settings apart from above, it should be dynamic
6. You need to deliver fully functional and well tested HTML modules
7. You need to deliver full source code and all resources.
8. Existing images and audio files will be provided
* Bid only if you have done similar work in recent past
* Include estimation in your bid and mention details how you convert it, which tools and technology will be used.
* You need to show a demo for the provided flash activity