I WILL DECLINE everyone who bids in first 5 minutes with those auto-bot. Read the whole text and apply as I said below or I won't even read it. When applying you have to write the *answer* I asked you in the description. Thanks!
This takes 5-7 days to finish for good programmer. Do not bid above $300 or you will be declined.
I need simple Classifieds website in PHP + MySql. It will be pure text (old school) design - I will prepare layout. It will be super simple, just two rows on top of home page: City, Category, for example:
[All Cities] or: New York, Chicago, Orlando, Atlanta, Phonix, Las Vegas
[All Categories] or: Cars, Houses, Kids, Pets, Computers, Phones
Website must have these options:
1) Post a new ad (title, text, add photos) - No signup required to post
2) Edit ad (clicking edit link in confirmation email)
3) Must display latest ads on a) home page b) in categories
4) Responsive - must look good on phones and desktop
5) One PHP script that I will call with crontab to delete old ads (set visible=0)
6) Simple admin to show me ads coming in (I want to be able to review them all and mark them "reviewed" with small graph showing me how many ads per day (graph for last 60 days). Also list photos attached to ads (I need to review them). Reviewing can display big list on one page, I just hit REVIEW ALL button and thats it or I can delete individual ad if not appropriate. Ads go life automatically and immediately or you can have a field that it will go live in X hours (so I can review them before they go. If I dont review they go live anyway). Cron can call this function every hour and set them live (live=1).
That is all.
- No graphics at all
- Pages must load fast
- The only graphics will be photos added to ads
A good programmer could finish this in a week or less, let me know if you can do it. Do not apply with "auto apply feature", I will decline you.
To filter out bots, apply with one sentence answer these things by placing a b c in front:
a) any problems you see b) how much time you need c) what is today's date