Marketing Account Manager & VA:
• Serve as a central point of contact while ensuring high levels client management.
• Maintain regular communication with both the clients and internal teams, constantly managing expectations
• Serve as a first point of escalation for client concerns relating to technical issues and coordinate, manage, and drive escalations with contractor teams
• Provide proactive status updates to required parties
• Host periodic checkpoint and status calls with client and internal
• Identify enablement goals and plans
• Keep current on the latest trends in the digital marketing, IT, and solution
• Present marketing strategies to current and prospective clients
• Monitor performance through regular ROI reports; formulate strategies to
build on strengths and overcome weaknesses
• Execute and schedule Email Marketing Campaigns
• Act as a social media manager for clients including social accounts & paid search
• Maintain full ownership of a book of business and identify sales
• Be an expert and trusted advisor to your accounts to better understand each
client’s organizational dynamics.
• Use project management, time keeping and other tools to maximize
productivity and organizational expectations.
• Achieving Budgeted Sales/Gross Profit Goals
• Adhering to and enforcing Policies and Procedures set forth by Z Global
• Driving Sales with Active Clients, New Clients, Inactive Clients, and Prospects
• Building a quality workforce by managing the recruitment, hiring, training,
development, and retention of quality contractors, employees, and interns.
• Hold individuals accountable for performance.
• Project Management of current and new clients with threshold of 25.
• Keep accurate records of expenses and any documentation pertaining to the
• Account for all aspects of time on current client accounts.
6 Freelancer bieten im Durchschnitt $35/Stunde für diesen Job
Daniel here, I saw all the tasks mentioned and they are clear. For most of them I have a lot of experience but there are a few where I am more an entry level. Let's dicuss more details and start.