This week, the Discussion session contains two (2) separate parts that must be answered:
1. The Systems Planning Phase
You are in the systems planning phase of the project plan, and you will need to identify the following:
1. What constitutes task items that must be on the critical path (what would be the criteria for critical path tasks)?
2. What two (2) tools and techniques would you put in place for monitoring and controlling the tasks identified in the plan? (Describe them in detail and explain your reasoning as to why you would use these tools and techniques).
3. What would be some of the characteristics within the software you would use for managing this project (project management software)?
4. Explain why the following components are important for an effective risk management plan: project scope, stakeholders, budget, categories of risk, and risk mitigation techniques.
2. Managing the Risk of “The Status Quo”
Take the time to read this May 2013 article, by Adam Hartung, "CIOs must manage the risk of the status quo".
3 Freelancer bieten im Durchschnitt ₹259/Stunde für diesen Job
Hi , we are a team of two. We both are working as a software engineer in an MNC. We have good command on the specified programing languages. We can take up this task on priority and deliver it with quality.