SI ES TI EOOD is a privately held Bulgarian IT company with expertise in the areas of telecommunication, voice and mobile services. The company offers consulting services and software development solutions for the German IT market.
Following the expansion of our activities we seek to employ a highly motivated professional for the following position:
VOIP SIP/WebRTC developer
We are developing a mobile communication platform which will serve as basis for end-to-end communication solution. With the right skill set and attitude you will join a young and motivated international team, working on the design and implementation of the opensource based server infrastructure.
Your main responsibilities will include:
* Design and development of a VOIP/SIP module within existing opensource SIP Server such as OpenSER, Asterisk, Freeswitch, etc...
* Debug and analyse functional and performance issues within existing VOIP communication platform.
* You will be challenged with identifying performance and scalability bottlenecks
* Analyzing communication protocols like SIP, RTP, JSON.
* You will also work with the rest of the team to ensure compatibility between the different server components, mobile and web clients.
* 3+ years of experience in a software industry
* Very good programming experience: Java, C/C++, scripting languages
* In depth knowledge of the SIP/RTP protocols
* Experience with the Linux environment
* Excellent knowledge in computer networking (TCP/IP)
* English language knowledge: written and verbal
* Ability to work well in teams and international environment
* High level of professionalism and commitment to quality and work
* Knowledge and experience with WebRTC
* Excellent knowledge of VOIP communication technologies: B2BUAs and PBXs (Asterisk, FreeSWITCH), SIP proxies (Kamailio, SER), experience with SIP Stacks
* Experience with administration of linux services under high volume traffic
* Experience working with networking tools like Wireshark and tcpdump and traffic/protocol analysis
* Experience with Cloud infrastructure (Amazon EC2, Windows Azure, others)
* Very good understanding of OOP principles, data structures, algorithms, design patterns, etc.
* Good understanding of software testing techniques
* experience in agile methodologies like SCRUM
* Excellent remuneration package
* Challenging projects, personal development and excellent career possibilities in a multinational company working with leading-edge technologies
* Friendly and dynamic work-environment
* Flexible working hours
Prospective candidates should apply by sending us a comprehensive CV including an earliest possible starting date.
Freelance work from home. First week on site in Svilengrad.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
10 Freelancer bieten im Durchschnitt €32/Stunde für diesen Job
hi Sir, I have 3+ year experience in mobile and SIP/RTP development. I have worked on Media Server as well mobile platform. Please initiate communication to discuss further. thanks