Sniper Bot for crypto Trading
Budget $3000-5000 USD
Please create a crypto trading bot based on ethereum Blockchain with different contracts addresses that I could enter (Metamask, uniswap pool essentially).
I would like to have it as a as a chrome Extension or it can be React (front end)/ nodejs) Back end) app, or any other solution that gets the job done for a reasonable cost.
I would like to work with a developer who has experience building a bot like this and can provide previous projects as proof of your ability to execute this in a high-quality fashion.
It should operate smoothly and enable transaction to run quickly once the desired strategy is selected.
The BOT would essentially include:
A simple UI for the bot where I can manage parameters such as: the amount of the trade, slippage tolerance (on or off) , range or amount to put into trades for buy and sell orders (in ETH or Token amount), connection to the wallet, the token contract address, gas price parameters (Gas limit & Priority Fee)
The bot should be able to function with up to 4 wallets at once
A dashboard where all the trades done and where other features can be controlled.
The Bot should be able to "Snipe" as soon as trading is approved or work manually upon demand.
Send ETH profit from trades to my ethereum wallet ( metamask or others) address after each successful trade.
Display the Current token Taxation rates for buy and sell and update in real time as the rates update
5. Connected to a Metamask and/or other secure wallet
7. Assist with trading by having option to activate various event triggers that would submit orders in an automated fashion:
8. Submit buy order once trading is opened (or upon demand when I decide the coin is worthwhile) & adjust gas to ensure priority (+1) over other orders (to help front-run other transactions). It should be automated to help ensure the transaction will run before others in the same block.
9. Submit Sell order once a specific price or profit percentage is reached (if possible to account for full transaction costs in the equation, not just the price of tokens. A calculation including costs for the buy and estimated sell fees would be ideal. If not, at least buy fees can be included in calculation. Worst case, it can be based purely on token purchase price as well. Please let me know your capabilities of building this feature segment). This should be one of the featured on the interface, to allow me to pick the desired sell profit percentage
10. The automated sell triggers should allow for a % of the Tokens purchased to be sold, not only the entire amount. I would like to be able to pull out a specific amount and have the ability to retain some of the tokens for future holding or trades. For example, if 60% of the stack sold can get the required % Return, then sell the 60% and allow the other 40% to remain)
11. Submit Sell Order if the token price drops below a X (a certain point, manually entered) or % loss compared to when the purchase transaction was executed. (Stop Loss) (Also would like to have the front-run ability on this transaction to ensure the sell is executed before others in the same block)
12. Submit sell order to sell coins and front-run (raise gas) to ensure priority over others in same block and the token owner's transaction when they: submit the order to pull the liquidity (to help make sure to protect when there is a token creator executing a rug-pull)
Or if they submit an order to raise the tax on the token over a specific percent that I enter (for example, if tax is raised to 75% or more, automatically submit an order to front run and sell before the tax is raised.) This feature should be able to be turned on or off.
13. Have proper security protocols, ensure bot not hacked/compromised
14. Optional: I would like to have the ability to control the bot by a license system, so anyone that I provide the software to can not sell the code to others and each copy will need a valid license to activate it and can only use it on one device at a time.
18 Freelancer bieten im Durchschnitt $4225 für diesen Job
Hi Dear, Greetings of the day!! I am a React.js /Node .js and blockchain expert I have read your project carefully and I can do your project as per your requirements. I have done many crypto projects similar to Mehr
Hey there ! Good day. I am Pankaj Ranga I would like to work with your project and I can surely provide the details you have specified on the project description. I can confidently say that I am knowledgeable enough to Mehr
This project was inspired by the observation that all cryptocurrencies pretty much behave in the same way. When one spikes, they all spike, and when one takes a dive, they all do. Pretty much. Moreover, all coins follo Mehr
Strong experience in crypto trading bot development based on ethereum Blockchain . so , can implement the 14 features on trading bot using python programming by adding training . Could you please ping me ?