install mysql server
on ubuntu 18
- Remote and local access with specific user
- This mysql will be accessed externally via server.
(configure machine dns for the domain to be used)
- Leave only the necessary ports on the firewall
- Enable lowe_case_table setting
- Install phpmyadmin and secure access
- Set up secure and unsafe access to mysql remotely
- Set up i9active database backup routine (using cron every 3 hours for our company's ftp server or google drive account)
- mysql performance settings
- File upload configuration for 500mb for table import
17 Freelancer bieten im Durchschnitt $39 für diesen Job
Hello, there. I have installed and configured MySQL on Linux and Windows more than 100 times. I am now working on Ubuntu 18.04 and ready to get started right now. Please call me if you think I'am eligible. Thanks.
I have working rxperience as system engineer and i have also worked as database administrator. I think i can solve your problem easily. Lets talk about it in message in detail.