Answer these questions in 3 pages.
1-Do you agree with Russell’s Cycling and Fitness’s choice of advertising media? Is Russell’s hitting its target market in the proper fashion?
2. If other bike dealers do little or no advertising, should Russell’s attempt the same strategy? What are the pros and cons of this strategy?
3. Are there other areas complementary to bicycles and exercise equipment that the Russells should consider adding to the store?
4. How can the Russells study the relationship among advertising expenditures, door bell rings, average expenditures by customers, in order to turn the information into higher sales?
5. How can the Russells better utilize social media in their marketing?
6. Should the lack of sales growth over the past five years be a major concern to Russell’s Cycling and Fitness? Why or why not?
You can find the case in this link
[url removed, login to view]
The deadline is 07/17