Stealth startup wants to execute the development of a simple app. You need to know basic iPhone programming and should know how to use the camera API to take a photo/should know how to use the API of the Contacts to use the "Contacts" in iPhone's baseline phone app.
0. The developer should be familiar with the "Messages" application on the iPhone.
1. Usecase 1 : the user should be able to take a photo and sent a message to another user along with a message.
e.g. User Alice has a friend User Bob. User Alice creates a message and sends a message to User Bob with her photo along with the message "This is Cleveland!"
The layout of this screen will be similar to the layout of the Messages application on the iPhone. Instead of just a text message, the user can also send a photo. Out of the photo, there will be a bubble with the user's text message.
UI DESIGN : the UI design is simple. A single screen called the "Message screen" comes up. The user is able to use this screen to send messages.
2. Usecase 2 : the user should be able to flip through screens by means of a "Flip" gesture or by pressing a button on the toolbar at the base of the screen. That is:
2a. when the user moves her hand across the screen quickly (similar to flipping through the pages of a book", the user moves to the previous screen or the next screen.
2b. when the user presses the "Add contact" button on the toolbar at the base of the screen, the user moves to the "Add contact" screen.
For example, when the user executes the flip gestures to the right, the user is taken from the "Message screen" to the contacts screen.
3. Usecase 3 : the user should be able to add one of her contacts as a friend.
e.g. User Alice has a friend User Charlie on her Contacts. The user follows the following steps:
A2a. The user executes the "Flip" gesture to move to the "Add contact" screen/presses the "Add contact" button.
A2b. The user clicks the "Add contact" icon on the "Add contact" screen
A2c. Three choices come up on the "Add contact" screen - "Add a friend", BLANK, BLANK
A2d. User clicks the "Add a friend" button
A2e. User is taken to the "Add friend" screen.
A2f. The user can search for a friend from her address book and add her as a friend.
A2g. A text message will be generated "Alice would like to add you as a buddy on Coffee Messenger"
4. The app should have excellent usability.
5. The app should be fast.