I have an Iphone and Android app that connects to a business review directory and social networking community website (Joomla, JReviews, Jomsocial). There a some bugs in the apps that the developer never fixed. He started the apps two years ago, so the UI is very outdated and I would like a fresh look.
1. Fix user registration. After entering username and password fields, when you push 'continue,' a notice appears and says, "Your request has been successfully submitted," but it is not completed. A second screen should appear where the user completes the fields of city, state, and country. Then the user should push the 'Submit' button and see the message "Your request has been successfully submitted,"
2. Registered users location should show on a map. The country field during registration does not accept abbreviation for countries. If the entire country word is not entered, the user will not appear on the members map. I need the code to recognize both full country names and abbreviations.
3. If a user clicks "Remember Me," during login, they are unable to disable the command. I need a checkbox inserted to enable/ disable the command.
1. clicking the 'remember me' command crashes the app.
2. Review comments of business listings are not recorded. If a user writes a review, it initially shows on the app, but disappears when that screen is refreshed. I would like for reviews submitted with the app to record to database and appear both on the app and website along with the username of the user who submitted the review.
3. Users that are not logged in are able to review a listing and the word "null' appears. All users should be able to see the listings and reviews, but only logged in users should be able to write a review. They should directed to the Registration screen.
4. The return button is not working when writing a review for a listing. I would like to fix the return button so it makes a paragraph break.
Both Iphone and Android:
1. Currently, only logged in users can view updates, forums, photos, videos, groups, and Events. I would like all users to view these activities, but require login to post anything.
2. Logged in member's should be able to "Like" activities on the Updates screen. The "Likes" are not recorded in the Iphone app. They initially appear, then disappear when the screen is refreshed. The Android app just stalls when a user clicks "Like." All users should be able to view who "Liked" or "Commented" on an activity, but only logged in users should be able to "Like" an activity. The name of the users that "Liked" an activity should still appear.
3. This app is two years old. I would like an updated UI. Send a design or suggestions. An existing design that has been used is acceptable. I would also like buttons for the "telephone number" and "Visit Website" links.
If you would rather use an existing template and app instead of fix my apps, I will consider that option as well.