Install mysql server on ubuntu 18
- Install mysql 5.6 and configure to accept secure or no secured connections
- Remote and local access with specific user
- This mysql will be accessed externally (public ip)
(configure machine dns for the domain to be used)
- Leave only the necessary ports on the firewall
- Enable lowe_case_table setting
- Install phpmyadmin and secure access
- Set up secure and unsafe access to mysql remotely
- Set up script database backup routine (using cron every 3 hours for our company's ftp server or google drive account)
- mysql performance settings (improve settings for better performance)
- File upload configuration for 500mb for table import
7 Freelancer bieten im Durchschnitt $34 für diesen Job
I have 16 years of experience in web hosting, server administration and php programming See my previous works at https://www.freelancer.com/u/NetFreeHost Message me, let's discuss the project.
Hello, there. I have installed and configured MySQL on Linux and Windows more than 100 times. I am now working on Ubuntu 18.04 and ready to get started right now. Please call me if you think I'am eligible. Thanks.