I have a Virtual Compute Node on a Public Cloud Server. It uses CentOS+Apache+MySQL. I want get Performance and Security Optimizations to be done for the websites hosted on the server.
This will involve setting up cache, checking the existing server configuration and whatever is required.
Here's some detailed information on the requirement:
- Performance enhancement of server and websites - use the best recommended configuration of Apache Server, cache solutions for page/object/opcode/database, Varnish, Redis etc.
- Security enhancement of server and website - SSL already installed, need to verify the configuration, and fix any other loopholes
- Current TTFB of 4seconds. Target is to reduce it to 900ms or lower for access from India. Latency is already minimum as server location is India.
- Make best and optimized use of the server capabilities mentioned below.
- Overall audit of the server configuration - Apache, MySQL, PHP, .htaccess
- Check virtual server configuration for the 7 Wordpress Websites and 1 Opencart Website hosted on the server
- Any additional recommendations are welcome for future
- Share Improvement Reports for assessment - before and after updates
Dedicated RAM: 9 GB
Disk Space: 140 GB SSD
HTTP Server: Apache
Hi I will optimize Performance and Security on a Virtual Compute Node Cloud Server as per your requirement and have expertise in the relevant field. I have 9 years of experience. Regards